Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Togetherness

  
A little background on this post: Wassup guys, a little while ago I came across a blog called the timeless aesthetic. Their blog was very different from other blogs in the sense that it was two bloggers a girl and a guy and they incorporated both of their styles to the blog. I really liked the idea so I though why not give it a try and do a post with my girlfriend and I. So without fuher adieu I bring to you togetherness. A creative collaborative blog featuring myself and  my girl. :) Hope you enjoy it. 



TOGETHERNESS


"Why be apart when we can be together. You make me better and I bring out your best. Not quite perfect you and I but its worth it. Together. You, me, us, togetherness"  









"Hand in hand, expecting the best but prepared for the worse" 


"The stare down" 







"Lets go!" 





"Hand in hand" 





























"Into the distance" 

My Outfit Details: 
Shirt- Kenneth Cole 
Jeans- Bullhead 
Sneakers & Jacket- Zara
Hat- Brixton 
Fur Collar- Banana Republic

Keta's-

Coat- Mink Pink X Urban Outfitters
Dress- Asos 
Shoes- Charlotte Russe 





No comments :

Post a Comment