Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Photo Series 1: Triumphant Queens

 Queen. 

I'll start this post with a question and it is what do you aspire to be in life? Better yet who do you aspire to be in life? I feel like no matter who you are you must think highly of yourself.  Speaking for myself I aspire to be a king and it is one of the missions of Ordinary_cool to help encourage the mindset  that speaks to the king or queen in you. With that being said for my first shoot I just want to highlight some of the queens in my world that stand triumphant through it all. While there are issues and ills that us a males face living in todays world, we can't play down what females deal with and go through daily that is much different from our struggles. With that being said,  I bring to you Queen. A photo series of them for them. My hopes for this series is to help inspire queendom for all females because honestly speaking all females are queens but the reality is not all of them realize that and their actions show it. So without further ado here are the pics.














  


No comments :

Post a Comment