Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

Progress

Progress

  So this year my new years resolution was simply progress. To do more, to be, more and just aspire to be the best in general. The best way to put it is in 2015 I want to level up, if you will. Last year was a year spent finding love and really seeing it for what it is. Many things were learned in regard to that but at the same time more could have been done in regards to myself. Just knowing that I can have it in my world and allowing it to come was beautiful. Im not totally opposed to love this year but, I just feel like when trying to juggle a relationship along with the many other responsibilities of everyday life sometimes you aren't really putting your all into your passion. This year will be different. Better yet this year will be great and it will be the year when I come into self and come into greatness. The year where the most will be done and put into place. This post is dedicated to progress both for me and as well for you! Be great.  Until next time. Be cool but be you. Peace and blessings. 

//@lanthedon 

















No comments :

Post a Comment