Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Is Hood by Air To Weird??

 

Hood By Weird 

  Where do I begin? There is a saying that goes there's a fine line between genius and insanity, however i'd like to change that a little and say there's a fine line between weird and rare. This is the best way to describe Hood by Airs latest offering. its very weird. The delivery and some of the designs.  Let me first say this fashion imprint  has never been known for doing things according to the rules. They don't pride themselves on designing regular pieces. There's always that weird kid in class thats kinda cool and this is Hood by Air. Looking at it from that perspective you have to really just expect for things to get weird. My only issue with things this season is that I just don't get the vision on some of the pieces.  This is the best way to put it. What's the point of a dress for a man. Men don't wear dresses, or better yet men shouldn't wear dresses. To me some of the pieces are too weird. Another piece that has me lost is the polo shirt with the train. Again, I really see no one wearing this. I realize that hood by air is definitely trying hard to make you say wow and maybe even question the oddness of some of the pieces through making them far out but I personally don't get it.  They've crossed the weird threshold and are now venturing into a territory that i'm not sure they even know they're in from the looks of it.    While I have to respect the artistry behind the designs and the overall innovative approach some of the pieces took it way over the edge for me.  What do you think?













No comments :

Post a Comment