Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

The Man with the hat

The Man with the Hat

 In spite of the crappy weather and the elements a few weeks back I was able to get out and do it and this is it! My first post. Finally!!! This is long overdue lol. After talking about this for who knows how long and constantly debating with myself if I like the pics or not everything is published and I bring to you my first piece of work. I'd been thinking about getting a hat since Pharell infamously stole the show with a little help from Arbys. Eventually I pulled the trigger on Brixtons Messer Fedora after sifting through many different websites, and now I have this beautiful hat.  Theres no better way to add flare to an outfit than with a big hat and its perfect for finishing a look off with a bang. This hat is great for the weather now since spring is steady dragging its feet. I think I will honestly be wearing this hat well inot the summer though. Like I said this is my first post and theres more coming. Until next time stay cool and be your own self despite the odds. As always stay authentic and forever cool. 
-Elan 

 (Sidenote: I got my shoes for the low,fifteen dollars to be exact. I'm hype lol)  








Outfit Details:
Shirt-Uniqlo
Tie-Gap 
Jeans- Bullhead 
Shoes- Zara Black Label
Watch-Kenneth Cole  

No comments :

Post a Comment