Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Going against the grain

In Pursuit Of 

So I feel like generally speaking we as Americans kinda have his whole pursuit of happiness thing backwards. We live in a society that  says work every day until you reach a certain age and are able to retire and  collect a nice little pension and go about your happy old days. This is the logic that drives me crazy as well as all the other dreamers. If you're for slaving half of  your life then great but i'm not for it. My mindset and how I live revolves around doing what you love to do. The thing, that makes you feel alive.  Jump out on a limb. Take that big risk and more importantly be fulfilled! That sounds great to me.  And while that sounds like sweet music playing for me,  I know some people may be reading this and thinking that i'm crazy. Asking questions like does this guy know about money and what it takes to live life on a daily basis? Of course i'm being very sarcastic when I say this because I live this thing called life everyday just as you do. I get why one would question why i'm saying what I am, but i'm still sticking to my guns. The point of me writing this is to really challene your perspective and also make it better.  I think Jay-z really hit the nail on the head when he said life is for living not living uptight.  And  to clarify  im saying do both. Theres nothing wrong with the 9-5 thing, but life is all  about balance and living your your life in pursuit of. In pursuit of yourself. In pursuit of wealth, in pursuit of happiness and in pursuit of your cool. Until next time, Stay cool!

-Best
Lanthedon





No comments :

Post a Comment