Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Outfit Of the Day


Skiker ( 1/2 Skater 1/2 Biker)

Outfit Details

Jacket- KC by Kill City
Shirt- Element 
Shorts- American Eagle
Sneakers- Vans  














 I set out on a mission this day to find the coolest backdrop for these pics in this little crappy town that I call home. We roamed around main street for not too long before we stumbled upon this pretty cool blue wall and this horse head post. Both locations where actually homes so it was kinda weird just rolling up and shooting. Surprisingly none of the home owners got in the way of the magic and we where able to get some pretty good shots in.  (If I do say so myself lol). How I wanted this look to be in my head was completely different from the end product, but I'm not complaining. I played mix and match for a while and eventually was satisfied with this.  Tell me your thoughts in the comments below. Until next time Be cool, but be you. Peace and love. 

-Elan  




No comments :

Post a Comment